This healthy vegetable soup could NOT be any easier to make! Or more delicious!
- 1 32 oz box vegetable broth
- 1 14.5 oz can black beans
- 1 14.5 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 c uncooked quinoa
- 1 12 oz bag frozen mixed vegetables (peas, corn, carrots and green beans)
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked tobasco sauce
- Pour all ingredients into a large pot. Place over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Let boil for 5 minutes, and then lower heat to low and let simmer for 30 minutes.
You could use any frozen vegetables you wish. I like getting the mixed vegetables to have a variety of different veggies in the soup. I also sometimes add 1 c of frozen spinach in addition to the mixed veggies.
- Category: soup
- Method: boil
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: vegetable soup, vegetarian, vegan, dinner, recipe, easy recipe