This is hands down the EASIEST and most delish vegetable soup recipe you will ever make!
You don’t even have to cook the noodles or defrost the peas before putting them in the soup for gosh sakes, how much easier could it get??
Thanks for reading!
A super easy, fool proof beef and vegetable noodle soup.
- 2 c mushrooms, diced
- 1 c frozen peas
- 2 c bow tie noodles, unclled
- 1.5 c string beans, uncooked and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 14.5 oz cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 32 oz carton low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 sp salt
- 1 c kale, destemmed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- olive oil
- 1 yellow onion
- 3 cloves garlic
In a frying pan, brown ground beef.
Keep the left overs in the fridge for up to 4 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Pan frying
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegetable soup, noodle soup, beef soup